et emergencies don’t just happen from 9 to 5. We know that a critical illness or unexpected accident is stressful for everyone in your household. VSC Emergency & Critical Care operates 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, providing urgent care for your pet when your primary care veterinarian isn’t available.
VSC is equipped with a staff of highly trained veterinarians and a dedicated team of veterinary technicians and assistants providing around the clock emergency and critical care support. Our patients benefit from our ability to quickly make critical diagnoses and begin appropriate treatment by utilizing our sophisticated diagnostic and monitoring technology and support including:
- In-house laboratory testing
- Continuous blood pressure measurement
- Oxygen cages and nasal oxygen therapy
- Blood gas/electrolyte monitoring
- Pulse oximetry
- End tidal CO2
- Telemetry for continuous ekg monitoring
- Central venous pressure monitoring
- Advanced pain management
- Continuous nebulization
- Blood transfusion capability
Should your pet require emergency surgery at any time, day or night, our surgeons are available, ensuring that your pet is receiving the best care available, no matter what the time.